Escape to dual sport heaven!
Join us for our Southern Californian dual sport day rides. A great opportunity to experience some of the best off-road motorcycle riding just 1.5 hours from the Los Angeles Metropolitan area. The scenery is astonishing, combining forest covered mountain and wide open desert riding. Those rides have ample variety; hill climbs, dry lakebeds, sandy river washes, and mountain trails.
An unbelievable day!
This guided day ride starts year-round in the cozy town of Wrightwood, California. Every day your guide will create another unbelievable route based on weather conditions and rider’s preference. During the summer month the rides will focus on elevations above 4000 feet. During the winter months you will ride more of the sparsely populated desert. Imagine swerving around Joshua Trees, crossing a dry lake bed and visiting some spectacular sites like a Buddhist temple or an aircraft storage facility to name just a few.
While riding the desert or mountain trails you might recognize the backdrop of many Hollywood movies and shows.
The area boasts a number of ski resorts and access to the biggest OHV off-road motorcycle riding areas the USA has to offer. It is located just forty minutes from the world-famous Glen Helen Motocross track and some of the world’s largest motorcycle dealers.
Single or multiple days!
Any motorcyclist with a motorcycle endorsed driver's license can join those dual sport rides; off road riding experience is recommended. Enjoy the camaraderie of a small group for your single or multi days of dual sport riding. We are selecting matching groups based on skill levels described by the individuals during the reservation process. Two-up riding is not recommended!
Highlights: Southern California desert, dry lakebed, ancient Joshua Trees, pine forest, spectacular views, Buddhist Temple, ample variety of terrain, some OHV areas
Full Tour Details
Duration: 1 days
Riding days: 1
Total distance: 80 - 140 miles
Daily riding hours: 6-8
Ride difficulty: 3-4 (out of 5)
Terrain: 95% off-road. Ranging from easy dirt roads to challenging mountain or desert trails. Curvy utility dirt roads, single tracks, mountain trails, dry lake bed, sand, rocks, hills, and desert riding.
International Airports: ONT, LAX
Group size: 2-8 riders
Group riding: Required
Suitable for passengers: No
Suitable for children: Rider, minimum age 18+
|Day 1:||Wrightwood - Wrightwood||(80-140 miles)|
- All-weather motorcycle experience
- 18 years old or older
- Off-road riding experience
- Valid motorcycle endorsed driver's license, category A (non-restrictive)
- Valid ID, or any required document to travel to this country (passport, visa, etc.)
- Helmets are required
- Experienced tour guide on motorcycle, with GPS
- Rental motorcycle
- Technical support
- Tips on riding techniques
- General route and area information
- Daily briefing
- Snacks, water, & refreshments
- Preparation fee and booking fee
- Local taxes
- Mandatory motorcycle insurance for street-legal dual sport bikes (see FAQ, "General Questions")
- All services not specified in the "included services" section, such as Admission(s) (if applicable) and Individual activities.
- 25% pre-payment required for reservation
- Balance due 6 weeks prior to the tour start
- With valid credit card
- Security deposit: US $1000/bike (with CDW: US $500/bike). Cash or valid credit card