Las Vegas Dirt Bike Ride (3 hrs)
Destination: Las Vegas, Nevada
USA, North America
Tour category: Off-road, Round-Trip, Guided
Duration: 3 hrs
Total distance: 40 - 70 miles
From US $285.00
Bikes: KTM, Suzuki, or Honda (provided)
Believe it or not……Las Vegas is an off-road heaven!
Come and join us for an awesome 3 hour dirt bike ride just outside of Las Vegas. The area around Las Vegas offers the perfect terrain for off-road riding. Explore the American Mojave Desert with its scenic nature and spectacular landscape. Ride with us on fun trails and 4x4 roads with rocky or sandy sections. The terrain offers possibilities for every skill level.
This year-round guided off-road ride starts just minutes from Las Vegas. The riding time is about 3 hours (excluding travel time to start/end destination). Let us take you to Nevada’s mystic desert, past mountains and volcanic landscapes, Joshua Trees, ancient Petroglyphs, and lots of mining history.
Have your off-road adventure and enjoy Las Vegas for the rest of your time. This is possible since staging the ride is only about 45 minutes’ drive from the glitter of Las Vegas!
Any motorcyclist can join these dirt bike rides. No driver’s license is required but we recommend some off road motorcycle riding experience to fully enjoy this diverse terrain. Enjoy the camaraderie of or small groups. We are selecting matching groups based on skill levels described by the individuals during the reservation process. Two-up riding is not possible!
This ride features KTM, Suzuki and Honda dirt bikes; however, occasionally alternate dirt bikes may be used when circumstances warrant.
Highlights: Joshua trees, American Mojave Desert, mountain landscapes, volcanic landscapes, dry lakebed, and gold mining history, legendary off-road race tracks like Mint 400 or Primm 300
Full Tour Details
Duration: 3 hrs
Total distance: 40-70 miles
Riding hours: 3
Ride difficulty: 2-4 (out of 5)
Terrain: 100% off-road. ATV Trails, Dry Lake Bed, Single Tracks, Sand, Rocks, some race course sections
International Airports: LAS
Group size: 2-8
Group riding: Required
Suitable for passengers: Not possible
Suitable for children: Rider, minimum age 16+
Day 1: Mojave Desert (40 – 70 mi)
South of Las Vegas
We operate these tours year-round with alternated routes based on available land use permits and other conditions.
Note: We reserve the right to change the route based on weather and permit conditions.
- All-weather motorcycle experience
- Rider's age, minimum 16 years
- Dirt riding experience
- Riding gear (included)
- Valid ID, or any required document to travel to this country (passport, visa, etc.)
- Helmets required
- Experienced tour guide on motorcycle, with GPS
- Rental dirt bike or dual sport motorcycle
- Rental Off-Road gear (helmet, goggles, boots, knee guards, elbow protectors, chest deflector, jersey, pants, dirt gloves)
- Technical support
- Tips on riding techniques
- Snacks, water, & refreshments
- Preparation fee and booking fee
- Local taxes
- All services not specified in the "included services" section, such as shuttle service or admission(s) (if applicable) and individual activities.
Select your optional services (for example: CDW) during the booking process.
- 25% pre-payment required for reservation
- Balance due 6 weeks prior to the tour start
- With valid credit card
- Security deposit: US $1000/bike (with CDW: US $500/bike). Cash or valid credit card