Las Vegas Day Ride
USA, North America
Tour category: Off-road, Round-Trip, Guided
Duration: 1 day (6-8 hrs)
Total distance: 80 - 150 miles
From US $569.00
Bikes: KTM, Suzuki, or Honda (provided)
Las Vegas is a dirt bike heaven!
A unique adventure awaits you just minutes from Las Vegas... Scenic and spectacular! The landscapes of the American Mojave Desert are excellent terrain for dirt bike riders of any level. Many of the dirt roads were established during the gold rush. Some sections are sandy and rocky, others are 4x4 roads, ATV and single trails in various conditions.
Explore the Mojave Desert!
This guided day ride starts year-round just minutes from Las Vegas. We'll take you to Nevada and/or California's desert, past mountain and volcanic landscapes, Joshua Tree groves, ancient Petroglyphs, and lots of mining history. From single trails to dry washes to rolling dunes and more. An additional day's ride could offer more adventure and take you along the Vegas 300 Best in the desert race course (want whoops?) or the giant Dumont Dunes, where you'll feel like you are in the Dakar rally. Every day promises something different! Ride with us along dry lakebeds, famous for the annual score races. Our guides will demonstrate proper trail riding etiquette as well as how to treat the beautiful, delicate American desert and mountain environments respectfully. It is our wish to preserve nature and freedom of riding for future generations - so tread lightly - and have fun!
Single or multi days!
Any motorcyclist with a motorcycle endorsed driver's license can join those dual sport rides; off road riding experience is recommended. Enjoy the camaraderie of a small group for your single or multi days of dual sport riding. We are selecting matching groups based on skill levels described by the individuals during the reservation process. Two-up riding is not recommended!
Highlights: Petroglyphs, Vegas 300 racecourse, Joshua trees, American Mojave Desert, California's Dumont Dunes, mountain landscapes, volcanic landscapes, dry lakebed, and gold mining history
Full Tour Details
Duration: 1 day
Riding days: 1
Total distance: 80-150 miles
Daily riding hours: 6-8
Ride difficulty: 2-4 (out of 5)
Terrain: 95% off-road. ATV Trails, Dry Lakebed, Single Tracks, Sand, Gravel, Desert Racetrack, Dunes
International Airports: LAS
Group size: 2-8
Group riding: Required
Suitable for passengers: Not possible
Suitable for children: Rider, minimum age 18+
Day 1: Mojave Desert (80 – 150 mi)
South of Las Vegas
We operate those tours year-round with alternated routes based on available land use permits and other conditions.
Note: We reserve the right to change the route based on weather and permit conditions.
- All-weather motorcycle experience
- Rider's age, minimum 18 years
- Dirt riding experience
- Valid motorcycle endorsed driver's license, category A (non-restrictive)
- Valid ID, or any required document to travel to this country (passport, visa, etc.)
- Helmets required
- Experienced tour guide on motorcycle, with GPS
- Rental motorcycle
- Technical support
- Tips on riding techniques
- General route and area information
- Daily briefing
- Snacks, water, & refreshments
- Preparation fee and booking fee
- Local taxes
- Mandatory motorcycle insurance for street-legal dual sport bikes (see FAQ, "General Questions")
- All services not specified in the "included services" section, such as Admission(s) (if applicable) and Individual activities.
Select your optional services (for example: gear) during the booking process.
- 25% pre-payment required for reservation
- Balance due 6 weeks prior to the tour start
- With valid credit card
- Security deposit: US $1000/bike (with CDW: US $500/bike). Cash or valid credit card