Explore the Alps Tour
A Gorgeous Alpine Adventure!
Our destination will be Nesselwang, a market town and tourist resort at the foot of the Alps in the German Allgäu. This cozy village - nestled between alpine mountains, colorful lakes, gently undulating hills and green meadows - is the perfect location for our hub tour. Out of the multi-faceted landscape, you will ride over passes and tiny backcountry roads into Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Discover the heart of Europe!
Our hub tour offers you the ultimate way to discover the heart of Europe. The first night you will visit magnificent Munich with its history, art, and culture. (We recommend extra days in Munich to fully enjoy this exciting city - either arrive early or stay longer!). Shortly after leaving Munich, in route to Nesselwang, curvy alpine roads will lead you around Germany's tallest mountain and a visit to King Ludwig's wonderful fairy-tale castle, providing unforgettable highlights of your first riding day. The next four nights you will have a spacious room in a traditional Southern German hotel. Every evening you will experience the local cuisine at typical Bavarian restaurants with traditional meals and optional cultural programs. You will ride some of the Alps most famous mountain passes, like the Timmelsjoch, have lunch overlooking the Rhine valley, stroll along the shore promenade of the island Lindau, visit a world cup ski jumping tower, explore the ruins of a medieval castle and take a gondola ride to some of Germany’s tallest mountain peaks. The area around Nesselwang is one of Europe’s most famous summer retreats and offers plenty of activities like paragliding, mountain biking, canyoning, etc.
A wonderful tour to bring your partner!
This hub tour is great for two-up riding with plenty of alternative options if your partner wants a day off from riding. You will only need to pack your luggage the first and last mornings for transport by our support vehicle from and to Munich.
Highlights: Alpine passes, Hilly back roads, Neuschwanstein Castle, Lake Constance, Rettenbach Glaciers, Munich, Zugspitze Mountain, Linderhof Castle, Timmelsjoch, Fuessen, Ötztal Alps, Ski jump ramp
Full Tour Details
Duration: 7 days
Riding days: 5
Total distance: 932 miles
Daily riding hours: 6-7
Ride difficulty: 3 (out of 5)
Terrain: Paved roads
International Airports: MUC
Group size: 4-10 riders
Group riding: With the tour guide or on your own, as you prefer
Suitable for passengers: Good
Suitable for children: Passenger only, minimum age 16
Accommodations: 2 nights in Downtown Munich, 3* Hotel & 4 nights in Nesselwang, 3* Hotel
|Day 1:||Arrival in Munich||(0 miles)|
|Day 2:||Munich - Nesselwang||(122 miles)|
|Day 3:||Nesselwang - Liechtenstein - Nesselwang||(203 miles)|
|Day 4:||Nesselwang - Italy - Nesselwang||(269 miles)|
|Day 5:||Nesselwang - Lake Constance - Nesselwang||(144 miles)|
|Day 6:||Nesselwang - Munich||(106 miles)|
|Day 7:||Munich (Departure)||(0 miles)|
- All-weather motorcycle experience
- 21 years old or older
- Experience riding curvy roads
- Riding experience, minimum 2 years
- Valid motorcycle endorsed driver's license, category A (non-restrictive)
- Valid ID, or any required document to travel to this country (passport, visa, etc.)
- Helmets are required
- Experienced tour guide on motorcycle, multilingual, with GPS
- Motorcycle rental
- Damage and theft waiver with deductible
- Luggage carrier (side cases or saddle bags or top case)
- Included kilometers/miles limited, but enough for entire tour
- Support vehicle for luggage transport
- Technical support
- General route and area information
- Daily briefing, with daily route print-out
- 6x breakfasts
- Welcome Dinner incl. nonalcoholic beverages
- 6x accommodations, double occupancy (if share is not available,
the single supplement will apply)
- Preparation fee & booking fee
- Local sales tax
All services not specified in the "included services" section, such as airfare.
Select your optional services (for example: single room) during the booking process.
- 25% deposit required for reservation
- Balance due 6 weeks prior to tour start
- With valid credit card
- Security deposit: With valid credit card